International Program (BE) -Admission
Admission Calendar 2013
|B.E. Admission Activities||Date|
|Application submission||November 1-15, 2012|
|B.E. Written examination in Math & Stat and English||December 16, 2012|
|The last date for submitting the official score report (SAT Reasoning Test/ TOEFL/IELTS/TU-GET)||January 17, 2013|
|Announcement of qualified candidates for interview||January 30, 2013|
|Interview||February 2-3, 2013|
- Applicants must have completed a secondary school (or equivalent) course from an accredited school.
- Applicants who have not yet fulfilled all the requirements for a secondary school diploma are required to do so prior to entering the Program.
- Applicants graduating from high school abroad must have their high school diploma accredited by the Ministry of Education
- Applicants should be proficient in English and have strong foundation in mathematics. Beside they should be in good physical and mental health and have no record of serious misconduct.
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS MUST PASS BOTH WRITTEN EXAMINATIONS AND THE INTERVIEW.
The written examinations may be fulfilled by one (or more) of the following options:
Option 1: SAT : Math + Critical Reading ≥ 1100 and Math ≥ 620
Option 2: One (or more) of the following scores for "Quantitative section":
- B.E. Written Examination in Mathematics and Statistics
- SAT Reasoning Test (Math ≥ 620)
AND One (or more) of the following scores for "English skill".
- B.E. Written Examination in English
- TU-GET ≥ 550
- TOEFL ≥ 550 (CBT ≥ 213 / IBT ≥ 79)
- IELTS ≥ 6.0
* The official score report of SAT Reasoning Test is valid only if the test was taken between November 2010 – November 2012.
* The official score report of TOEFL/ IELTS/TU-GET is valid only if the test was taken no more than 2 years prior to the last date of the B.E. application submission period. Go toTU-GET for more details on TU-GET.
* The applicants must submit the official score reports of SAT issued by the Educational Testing Service (ETS) under the code of 0288. Go to www.collegeboard.com for more details on SAT.
*THE ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR OVERSEA APPLICANTS (accepted until July 1, 2013)
1.To be eligible to apply as an oversea applicant, the application must provide the passport showing that the applicant was not in Thailand when the B.E. first selection took place.
2.To fulfill the written examination, the applicant must submit the official score report of SAT AND at least one of the following scores on English test: TOEFL/IELTS/TU-GET (Please see the required score in the above selection criteria in Option 1 and 2).
3.Oversea applicants are also required to submit TWO letters of recommendation.
The interview is conducted in English.